Monday 7 April 2014

MIM.

Connie's Mix it Monthly challenge this month is using maps.
Here I have photocopied a page from a wonderful book by Judyth McLeod called The Atlas of Legendary Lands. A book about fabled kingdoms, Phantom Islands, Lost Continents and other mythical worlds. I need to find some time to read this beautiful book, full of maps and stories of the daring feats of brave and adventurous sailors.
My entry for MIM however is a round a statement by Jesus, when questioned by Pilate re His claim to be a king.
It reminds me of the song we sing at church, This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through, if heavens not my home, then Lord what will I do.
Anyways, enjoy and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. I like your dark and stormy pages. It makes me think of Easter and the terrible times that Jesus went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and such a fantastic spread! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Yvonne...so meaningfull and storytelling! Love the feeling of beeing on the ocean, searching for an island to feel home :) Love your backgroundcolor and be happy to have you here at Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pages Yvonne, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thoughtful pages turned out great...
    thank you for sharing the back story
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful imagery that makes me want to explore more. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful mystery pages,i love this,great job!!

    ReplyDelete