Friday 11 April 2014

Art Journal Journey Challenge.

I have at last settled on what makes me happy!
So many things bring me happiness, least of all my new obsession....making art, buying supplies or op-shopping for art supplies. 
Of course my husband makes me happy, because he is always happy, and my two boys can make me happy when they so choose to.
A good cup of tea is one of life's simple pleasures, and a good coffee makes me beyond happy.
But what makes me really happy is meeting new people, and making new friends! Friends are a true gift from God.
I am a people person, so to all the lovely people who I am meeting via these challenges, I say thank you. You make me happy to know I am making friends through art.

6 comments:

  1. That post and that spread makes me HAPPY!!
    Amazing pages!
    Thank you Yvonne!
    Fab to have you with us at Art Journal Journey this month again!

    Greetings from Austria!
    You are right!
    Making new friends is HAPPINESS!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spread is so gorgeous! Wonderful composition! Great post and words, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spread of your woman with her oh so fashionable hair...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,this spread its such amazing,beautiful girl and soft colors,makes me happy too :-)

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely journal spread. Love the colours and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful page! Love the background and lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete